Welcome to Blu Moon Design! This document describes how and why we obtain information about you, provide a better site experience, and most importantly: protect your privacy. Accessing pages on blumoondesign.com (in any form) indicates your acceptance to these terms. Please read them carefully and be sure you agree before visiting our site.
What We Collect
During your visit to our site, we may collect one or more of the following from you:
- Your name, in full or in part;
- Your email address;
- Your physical address and/or location, usually when we need to know where you'd like your order shipped;
- The pages you visit on our site and certain actions you took while on those pages;
- Payment information that is securely transmitted to our payment processors, but never stored by us, as described below;
- Products you have ordered.
How We Use This Information
Any information we collect is used only to:
- Enhance your shopping experience by suggesting items we think you may like to see;
- Facilitate a transaction (such as shipping your order to you);
- Keep you informed via email of new products, offers, etc. when you register your email address with us. You may unsubscribe at any time if you no longer wish to receive such communication.
This information is NEVER shared, sold, or otherwise disclosed to any other party.
Blu Moon Design does not directly collect or store your payment information. We utilize trusted services and best practices to facilitate payment and secure your sensitive payment data.
We take your security seriously. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Collect
Like many, many other web sites, we (and services we employ) use standard methods of collecting information about our visitors, to continuously improve their experiences. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Asking you for information directly;
- Using cookies to track your visit, even if you do not register or place an order. In this case, you are not identified in any way; it only helps us distinguish between visitors;
- Script-based measuring tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to help us see our visitors' activity on our site and which areas we could improve;
- Publicly-available API's from social media sites such as Facebook that allow you to connect with us using your account. While doing so, you will be asked to grant (or not) permission for our site to access basic information about you (name and email address). You always have the option to decline, and can register using only an email address and password.
Revised June 18, 2018